Random Photographs from GTP

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Show Update/ First Prize for Photography!

I just got back in town from the Eastern Shore Art Center's Outdoor Art Festival in Fairhope, AL. For those not familiar with the area, it's the little tip of Alabama that juts out into the gulf of Mexico. It's a really beautiful part of the country and worth a visit if you ever have the time. Anyway, the show was a lot of fun even though the wind on Sunday was a little sketchy. I was happy to receive the first prize for photography award among some really great competition! I got a lot of great feedback for my newest works too which I was showing there for the first time ever! Next Tia and I are on to Macon for the Cherry Blossom Festival this weekend! Let's hope the weather holds out!

1 comment:

Cameoko said...

Congrats, Greg!! That's awesome!!